Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.07.2009, 16:53
ALEKSO ALEKSO вне форума

I’m related to the family Nikolaisen because of my mother Lea Peterson, born 27th Dec 1921.
Her mother, Amalia Holzer, (born 1896 in Dinkel – died 1976 in Troizkoje, Northern Kazakhstan) was a dauther of Gottfried Holzer (1868-1933 in Dinkel) and his wife Maria-Katharina Nikolaisen (born 1873 in Dinkel – died 1949 in Troizkoje, Northern Kazakhstan).
My mother, Lea Peterson, grew up with her grandparents, Gottfried Holzer and Maria-Katharina Nikolaisen. She told us that Maria-Katharina Nikolaisen’s sister Luisa moved to the USA. 1941 all inhabitants of Dinkel were deported to Siberia – my mother and her grandmother Maria-Katharina Nikolaisen were deported to Troizkoje, Northern Kazakhstan. 1942 my mother was taken to a forced labor camp in Ural, her grandmother Maria-Katharina Nikolaisen died 1949 in Troizkoje. Lea Peterson married Josef Schleicher, I’m Josef Schleicher Jr., born 1960.
Приглашаем всех на сайт, конкурсы, кроссворды, судоку, вопросы-ответы, объявления, адреса фирм в Германии, а так-же для тех у кого есть своя фирма, Вы можете бесплатно добавить её в наш каталог фирм. RuDeCom - Наша жизнь за рубежом! ***.rudecom.net